Monday, December 13, 2010

Black Swan


Give me a romantic comedy and I will sit with my popcorn and laugh till my tummy hurts. Cause, really I'm not a thriller movie loving kind of girl, but Black Swan may have changed all that.
It must have been the ballet that caught my eye. I used to do ballet and have slight (very slight) regret that i did not continue, but i have been wanting to see this movie ever since i heard it was being made. So happy it didn't disappoint.
From start to finish this movie had me on the edge of my seat, wondering what could possibly happen next.
Natalie Portman was, simply put...amazing. Could the golden statue (Oscar) be hers? I'm not positive yet, as i need to see the other strong contenders of the season. But one thing is for sure, she should definitely be in the running.
Oh and Barbara Hershey! I have loved her since Beaches, one of my absolute fave movies of all time! Outstanding job Babs!
This one is a must see people!

1 comment: