Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Anna The Great!

I admire Anna Wintour. Yeah, i said it! Now i know she is depicted as a...(I won't say the b word on this blog!) But i believe for the most part its all an act. Deep down i think she might really be a softy, who due to the experiences in her life has adapted this 'i-will-kill-u-with-my-laser-beam-eyes-through- my-uber-fab-Chanel-frames-u-minion', type of persona. I have met and quite honestly have grown to appreciate many of these types of people. No I am not into S&M! But i do have an appreciation for what could be categorized as a 'different' personality. FYI: Rumor has it Anna Banana had a fling with Bob Marley back in the day...so i figure she must be some type of chill.
Anyvouge! Check out this story of Anna recommending that students be fired. http://www.fashionologie.com/Anna-Wintour-Recommends-Getting-Fired-Says-She-Turned-Down-British-Vogue-Because-London-Felt-Smalltime-11614314

No comments:

Post a Comment