Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Real Housewives addiction!

Bethenny
I'll admit it, I am a fan of  The Real Housewives franchise. Don't judge me people!  I have a penchant for the foolywang material from time to time, its just so gosh darnit entertaining! The characters and different personalities keep me tuned in.
My favourite housewife of all time would have to be no other than Bethenny Frankel originally from the New York franchise. Quick witted and real, she had me at skinny girl margarita!
Now that the tiny fashion loving chef has moved on with her own show, a hubby and new baby, i am waiting anxiously for her new season of Bethenny...(it was getting married with a question mark last season. Now she is married so they need to change the name!) Whatever they call it i will be watching.
Nene
 Child! (in my most southern accent) Then there is Nene Leakes of Real Housewives of Atlanta! As ghetto as she wants to be, but again real and funny as all hell! Nene has me rolling on the couch every time i watch. i love her, because i believe even without the cameras around that would be her at the end of the day. Nose job and all!
Stacy

Unfortunately my least fave of all the franchises is DC. I thought it would have been one of my faves, but i think the Salahi's (the Bonnie and Clyde lying ass husband and wife duo who crashed the White House dinner), and that rude english lady (i use lady lightly, and can't even remember her name), just ruined the show for me. But every cloud has a silver lining they say, and that would come in the form of Stacy Turner, an accomplished Howard University grad who keeps it rather classy. Its nice to see a black woman on the reality franchise who isn't acting the fool and who actually is a good role model.

Romona
I just couldn't conclude this post without mentioning Romona's crazy eyes and equally crazy case of verbal diarrhea. #DED. She is so special.
Big ups to Andy Cohen who must be racking in the dough for producing the series, keep up the good work Cohen. Mazeltov!

No comments:

Post a Comment