Monday, October 25, 2010

I love Oprah!







"Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my truest intention? Give yourself time to let a yes resound within you. When it's right, I guarantee that your entire body will feel it." ~ Oprah



I absolutely adore Oprah! She doesn't claim to be perfect, has had her ups and downs. And most importantly is all about trying to live her best life and encourages others to do the same.

I read this quote a couple of months ago before i decided to leave my island home of Jamaica and embark on a major move to New York in an  attempt to live my dreams. 

I had a good job and for the most part was settled, but something within me wanted more. So i went after it, packed my stuff up and am in New York starting from scratch, but loving it. It hasn't been easy, but it just feels right.

I hope you will enjoy the blog as i set out to live my best life, filled with food, fashion, art and entertainment.



Debs



[info][add][mail]





No comments:

Post a Comment